Toledo Teenager Receive Severe Burns After Explosion and Poor Treatment at the Clinic

Toledo Teenager Receive Severe Burns After Explosion and Poor Treatment at the Clinic

A teenager from Bella Vista Village, Toledo experienced a life-threatening situation when the garbage at his home mysteriously exploded. Nineteen-year-old, Valeriano Pop, was at home alone and after eating he took a bucket of trash outside so he could burn it. However, in that process, the garbage violently exploded, causing up to seventy percent of his body to be severely burned. But, that wasn’t the only trying incident the family has had to deal with. According to Pop’s mother, Concepciona Choco, the doctor at the Independence Polyclinic turned them away and suggested that she treat him at home. Reporter Giovanna Moguel tells us more.

Related post

The BNTU wants the Churches to pay up

The BNTU wants the Churches to pay up

Members of the Joint Union’s negotiation team, which comprises members of the Public Service Union (PSU) and the Belize National Teachers…
BNTU President says teachers need their allowances

BNTU President says teachers need their allowances

 And then there is the matter of allowances for teachers. BNTU National President, Senator Elena Smith says that a large population…
PSU President rails against GOB sluggishness to un-freeze increments

PSU President rails against GOB sluggishness to un-freeze increments

The Public Service Union have long complained that the increments, which were frozen by the Briceño administration have not been reinstated.…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.